Watch the Whales Tencel T-Shirt for Women
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Watching the Whales from Niya. Made from wood fibers, Tencel is the innovation of sustainable clothing. The cooling properties of this fabric are a very pleasant experience especially during the summer.
50% Cotton (Organic Cotton), 50% Tencel Lyocell / Fair Trade / machine washable 30°
Fabric thickness & material: Cotton/ Tencel: 150 g/m² (normal thickness)
Ready for shipment, Delivery time 3-5 days
Your order will be delivered directly to your address. Shipping is european wide, and you can track your order per delivery information you receive per mail. The shipping costs for your order will be calculated in the checkout.
Your delivery will be processed usually in 1-3 days and produced/ shipped. Delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days. Climate neutral shipment is processed by " DHL Go Green" to any european address.
Returns are free. Just log in your account and print your personal shipping label. Please consider that our printed products , are all produced individually for your purposes. For the appropriate return address check the FAQ's
- Order number: W-EP43-WH1-Watch-the-Whales.1
TEXTILES FROM WOOD
Clothing out of wood cools humans and the world
from wood and provides a real alternative for sustainable
and biodegradable textile for fashion.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
BENEFITS FOR THE WORLD
The growth of Eucalyptus and Beech out of FSC zertified mixed forests demands no artifical irrigation und use of pesticides
The forrests capture carbon and cools the world
It demands up to 20x less water, 5x less land and emits 20x less overall CO² than in the production of the same volume of cotton fibers
Through the application of a closed loop recycling management >98% of all used solvents and pollutants are being reused
Textiles from wood - How does it work?
TENCEL™ is the brand name of the Austrian company Lenzing AG for its lyocell and modal fibers. So if you find a garment in the shops with the label "contains TENCEL™ fibers", it is made of lyocell or modal fibers from Lenzing AG. Viscose fibers of the LENZING™ ECOVERO™ brand are the latest innovation. These are far more environmentally friendly in the manufacturing process compared to conventional viscose. Above all, the raw material wood comes from mixed forests in Europe.>> LEARN MORE ABOUT LYOCELL
All T-shirts receive a high-quality label that is adapted to the colour of the textile.
- sewn on by the Lebenshilfe, with support by impaired people
- up to 40 °C with the same colors
- no special detergent required
- pull into shape after washing and air dry
- iron lightly at lower temperatures
- Tip: it is best to use gall soap or soap bark extract cleaner when cleaning stains
- for details see care label
FOR EVERY ORDER WE PLANT A TREE
- With "Plant for the Planet" we are planting trees and supporting children with the Academy to get involved in the protection of species and reforestation.
- We want to plant 1,000 billion trees with Plant for the Planet. 13.5 billion have already been planted. Help to save our planet.