TERMS AND RETURN POLICY | LEGAL AT
§ 1 Scope of application, Definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply valid at the time of the order for the business relationship between the webshop providers (hereinafter "Dealer") and the customer (hereinafter "Customer"). Different conditions of the Buyer shall be deemed, unless the seller agrees to them expressly.
(2) The customer is a consumer, if the purpose of the goods and services ordered his commercial or independent professional activity can not be attributed (?). In contrast entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or unincorporated company acting in their commercial or independent professional activity at the conclusion of the contract.
§ 2 Conclusion
(1) The designated above website offers the provider T-Shirts & Fashion for printing with designs or text (hereinafter "Products").
(2) The customer can choose from the range of vendor products and these "add to cart“ using the button gather in a so-called cart/basket. By clicking the button "submit order" it emits a binding offer to purchase the goods in your cart. Before submitting the order, the customer can change the data at any time and see. Any proposal may only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has "Accepted Terms" by clicking on the button and accept these terms to include in its request.
(3) The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by email, in which the customer's order is listed again and can be printed via the "Print" function of the customer. The automated confirmation of receipt only documents that the customer's order is received by the provider and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract is concluded only by the process the declaration of acceptance by the provider, with a separate email (order confirmation) will be sent.
§ 3 Delivery, availability of goods
(1) If the customer orders a type described by Item - especially with respect to composition, colour, weight, measurements, design - so will provide an article average quality of the providers. The delivery time may be up to 10 days when the product is placed in an external printing house in order.
(2) If at the time of the customer's order no copies of the selected product is available to him, the provider shall notify the customer this in the order confirmation immediately. If the product is permanently out of stock, sees the provider on a declaration of acceptance. A contract is not concluded in this case.
(3) If the designated product ordered by the customer is temporarily unavailable, the supplier shall notify the customer also immediately in the order confirmation. If we are in delay in delivery in case of an expressly agreed delivery date, so the customer has to set us a grace period of at least 14 days. In fruitless expiry of this deadline, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
(4) Shipping after payment has been received and after the completion of production. For payment on account we will ship with completion of production.
§ 4 Reservation of title
(1) Until full payment the delivered goods of the property remain to the provider. If the customer is a merchant, the following paragraphs 2 to 5 apply beyond.
(2) The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until all demands are met, giving it to, now or in the future and that including all current account balance claims and current account. If the customer violates the contract - especially if payment claim becomes due in default - the seller has the right to take back the reserved goods after the seller gave the customer an adequate period for taking action. If the seller takes back the reserved goods, this represents a withdrawal from the contract. The costs incurred for the return shipping cost borne by the customer. Also a withdrawal from the contract represents it if the provider pledged the reserved goods. Provided by management revoked reserved goods, he may use.
(3) The customer must treat the reserved goods with care. He must cure at his own expense against fire, water and theft, insure the replacement value.
(4) In case of seizure of the goods by third parties or other third-party interventions, the customer must indicate the ownership of the provider and must notify the supplier in writing without delay so that it can enforce its property rights. If the third party is unable to reimburse arising in this context or out of court costs, shall be liable for the customer.
(5) If the customer requests it is the seller obligated to release the securities he is entitled to the extent that their realizable value exceeds the value of outstanding claims against the customer by more than 10%.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices indicated on the provider's website are inclusive of applicable taxes.
(2) The shipping costs incl. packaging are:
0 - 80€: 4,90€ (sent by DHL GoGreen, insured)
more than 80€: free shipping!
0 - 100 €: 5,90€ (sent by DHL GoGreen, insured)
more than 100€: free shipping
(3) The customer has in the event of a cancellation to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered and if the price of the products does not exceed an amount of 40.00 EUR or if the customer at a higher price of the thing has not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of cancellation.
§ 6 Payment Terms
(1) The customer may pay by
or credit card
The provider reserves the right to authorize the payment on account in individual cases.
(2) The payment of the purchase price is payable immediately upon conclusion of the contract. Does the provider allows payment on account, the purchase price will be due upon receipt of invoice. If the due date of payment determined by the calendar, then the customer is already in default by failure to observe the event. In this case, he has the seller to pay interest at the rate of 5 percentage points above the base rate.
(3) The bank account is:
(4) The customer's obligation to pay default interest includes the assertion another delay damages by the provider is not enough.
§ 7 Warranty for defects, warranty, maintenance
(1) The provider shall be liable for defects in accordance with the according laws, in particular §§ 434 ff BGB. Normal wear and tear of the goods shall not constitute a warranty.
(2) With regard to companies is the warranty on vendor-supplied terms of 12 months.
(3) An additional warranty is for the products supplied by the seller only if it has been explicitly stated in the order confirmation of the respective products.
(4) The washing instructions, which is located on the labels of the goods is to always consider, in particular, the T-shirt is turning when washing as this spared the print and the wear is reduced by the washing process. Wash not over 30 degrees.
§ 8 Liability
(1) Customer claims for compensation are excluded. This excludes damage claims of the customer from injury to life, body or health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents. Major contractual obligations are such the performance to achieve the goal of the
contract is necessary.
(2) If the violation of essential contractual obligations, the seller is liable only for the typical, foreseeable damage unless it was caused by simple negligence, unless there is damage claims of the customer from injury to life, body or health.
(3) The restrictions of para. 1 and 2 also apply to the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The regulations of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 9 Withdrawal for distance selling contracts
For contracts which the supplier exclusively using remote communication means such as Telephone or Internet, for example, concluded with consumers, the following conditions apply:
You have the right to cancel the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, the last installment or the last piece have taken physical possession of. To exercise your right of cancellation, you have to inform the following:
Owner: Niklas Astor
Tel +49 177 -517 97 46
+43680144 67 97
Fax: not available
by means of a clear statement (eg, consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the listed model withdrawal form that is not prescribed. You will receive an immediate confirmation of receipt of your cancellation (eg email).
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than those offered by us, expensive type of standard delivery have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification is received via your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for such repayment. We may refuse reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have the goods returned, whichever is the earlier time accorded (?). You have to return or transfer the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract, to following address: GREEN SHIRTS, Owner Niklas Astor, Nikolausstraße 13, 82335 Berg. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if this value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling them.
Exclusion of withdrawal
The right does not apply to distance selling contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which are not suitable due to their condition for a return.
Model withdrawal form:
If you want to cancel the contract, then copy this form and fill this out and send it back:
06112 Halle (Saale)
Hereby give notice that I/ We (__________) from my / our (_________) concluded contract of sale of the following goods (__________) / provision of the following services (________)
ordered on (_______) / received on (___________)
Name / consumer (s): __________
Address of / consumer (s): ___________
Signature of / consumer (s) (only with message on paper): ____________
End of the withdrawal form
In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Underscore (*/ _ ) Delete
(1) Customer information (full name, company name, address, email, telephone number, bank account) will be stored and processed in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). Personal data will only be asked to process the order, if the customer requests additional service services.(2) The provider is not sharing (?) personal customer datas to third parties. Excluded are service partners who require the contract processing for the transmission of data. In these cases the amount of transferred data is limited to the minimum necessary. The provider is not sharing (?) personal customer data for the purpose of advertising or market research.
(3) The customer may at any time seek a deletion of data. He also has the right at any time to request information on the state of its stored data at the email: email@example.com. If deletion would hold a legal or contractual obligations, the data 35 para. 3 BDSG be blocked in accordance with §.
(4) For a subscription to our newsletter email address is used with permission of the customer for our own advertising purposes until the client logs off. You can unsubscribe at any time.
§ 11 Copyrights to Print Designs
All products and designs, which can be seen on the website www.green-shirts.com are protected by copyright. Use of the motives or copying of the designs and products is only with the proprietor of the page, Niklas Astor consent allowed.
§ 12 Mediation
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be found here http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers have the opportunity to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) In the event of disputes arising from this agreement, which can not be resolved by mutual agreement, the contracting parties agree to settle mediators (ZivMediatG) registered by mutual agreement with the focus on economic mediation from the list of the Ministry of Justice. Should no agreement be reached on the selection of the economic movers or the content, no more than one month from the failure of the negotiations Legal steps.
(2) In the event of a mediation which has not been concluded or terminated, Austrian law shall apply in any court proceedings initiated. Any expenses incurred as a result of a prior mediation, in particular those for a legal counsel, may be claimed as "pre-litigation costs" in a court or arbitration proceedings.
§ 13 Final Provisions
(1) Any contract between the provider and the customer, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special fund, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider of the office of the provider, the district court Starnberg or the Landgericht München II.
(3) The contract shall remain binding even if there are legal invalidity of individual items to the remaining parts. Instead of the invalid legal rights they will be replaced through legal rights. As far as this would constitute an undue hardship to a party, the contract is ineffective as a whole.
End of the General Terms and Conditions