Longsleeve made from organic cotton and hemp
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Stylish & simple style, woven classic blouse with back zipper and a pearl button. The woven material is soft on the skin and causes a marvelously comfortable wearing. Normal fit.
55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
Machine wash at 30 °
Ready for shipment, Delivery time 3-5 days
Your order will be delivered directly to your address. Shipping is european wide, and you can track your order per delivery information you receive per mail. The shipping costs for your order will be calculated in the checkout.
Your delivery will be processed usually in 1-3 days and produced/ shipped. Delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days. Climate neutral shipment is processed by " DHL Go Green" to any european address.
Returns are free. Just log in your account and print your personal shipping label. Please consider that our printed products , are all produced individually for your purposes. For the appropriate return address check the FAQ's
- Order number: W-DH161OEB-Rioja-S
TEXTILES FROM LINEN & HEMP
Linen and Hemp fibers experience a renaissance
them great contributors towards more
BENEFITS FOR YOU
BENEFITS FOR THE WORLD
Organic Hemp and Linen dont use artificial fertilizers, toxic pesticides, insecticides and genetic engineering
Up to 3x less water and 3x less land are being need than for the same amount of fiber out of organic cotton
Since yarn can be spun out of purely mechanic processes, the production is highly energy saving.
Organic Hemp and Linen are 100% biodegradable
Textiles from Linen & Hemp - How does it work?
It is sufficiently well known that paper is made from wood. It is less well known, however, that wood is also the raw material for textiles. In both cases, the process begins with the pulping and defibering of wood. Wood consists of about 50 percent cellulose, 30 percent lignin and 20 percent hemicellulose. With the help of chemicals, it can be broken down into its individual components. While cellulose and hemicellulose are used for paper production, only cellulose is used for the production of textile fibers and clothing materials.
Tencel is simply the brand name of the Austrian company Lenzing AG for the fiber Lyocell. So if you find a piece of clothing in stores with the label „Tencel“, it is made of the Lyocell fiber. EcoVero is the latest development from Lenzing. It is even more environmentally friendly in its development. Above all, the fibers come from mixed forests in Europe.>> LEARN MORE ABOUT LINEN AND HEMP
- bis zu 40°C mit gleichen Farben
- kein spezielles Waschmittel notwendig
- nach dem Waschen in Form ziehen und an der Luft trocknen
- leicht feucht bei niedrigeren Temperaturen bügeln
- Tipp: bei Fleckenreinigung am Besten Gallseife oder Panamarinden-Extrakt Reiniger verwenden.
- Details siehe Pflegeetikett
WIR PFLANZEN PRO BESTELLUNG EINEN BAUM
- Mit "Plant for the Planet" pflanzen wir Bäume und unterstützen Kinder mit der Academy dabei, sich für das Thema Artenschutz und Wiederaufforstung zu engagieren.
- Wir möchten mit Plant for the Planet 1.000 Milliarden Bäume pflanzen. 13,5 Mrd. sind bereits geschafft! Helft mit, um unseren Planeten zu retten.